Saturday, January 31, 2009

At this point in my life...

When things in life come to a crossroad...which way does one go?? See...here is how I am thinking...who is the one that decides how you should live your life. Who is it that has the right to tell you what to do, when to do it, how to do it, how often to do it and how well to do whatever you are doing?? Things in my life now are much different than they once were. To those who see me at this point in life, I am sorry that you see me as a lost soul. I feel as though I have finally found myself. I express myself much more freely than I ever have before, I do things that I would have never dared to do. I am great friends with those that I may never have been blessed to know had I stayed the way I was. Everyone on this earth deserves the chance to know just who they were always intended to be. Think about it...who are you?? Are you someone who does things just because that is what they were always told was right...or do you TRULY believe that those things are the right things to be doing. If you do believe the things that you were always told and you live your life that way because it is who and what you are...then that is awesome and I am proud of you. For me...I believe the way that I believe...nobody and nothing will ever change that in me. When it comes to me being who I am...I am who I am...if you can't handle the choices I make because you think that I am going the wrong way in life...then turn your body the other way and just keep walking. I am not being someone that you want me to be. I am being who I know that I am and who I have always been. Love me or don't...it is your gain or your loss. I love you even if you walk away!! 

I am exhausted in life right now...in every way possible. I do everything for everyone and it is tiring. I had a VERY good friend tell me a couple of nights ago that I can't save everyone. You know what?? This is so true!! I can only save me...that is exactly what I must do now. Call it selfish...call it selfless...call it whatever you want...just know that I am doing all that I can for myself. The only people I must answer to is myself and the good Lord above!! Where life takes me is up to me...I know the direction I am headed and I will make it there...regardless of who and what tries to get in my way. I will push through challenges and trials that life will throw in my way and I will learn from those challenges and turn them in to my strengths...then move forward and do it all over again. As for now...all is good!! I have AMAZING people in my life...in every area of my life...and I always surround myself with positive influences. This is just me...just Jamie Lynn...just a girl who is doing her best and making it through every good and bad part of life. Just me!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment